A FABULOUS HOLIDAY HOME IN THE PEARL OF DORSET
Cobb Gate Beach House is situated in an outstanding location right on Lyme Regis beach front. Commanding fantastic uninterrupted views of Lyme Bay and the famous Cobb, this is the perfect base from which to enjoy Lyme Regis and the Jurassic coast. The 1920s property has recently had a ground up renovation, sympathetic to the original design while introducing many energy conservation features. An airy open plan living area surrounded by stunning coastal views south and west provide guests with a lovely vista whatever the Dorset weather has in store. A large terrace allows guests to enjoy peaceful sea views away from the hustle and bustle of the promenade. Alternatively fire up the BBQ for a feast. A short stroll leads to the quaint shops, lanes, cafes, pubs and restaurants of Lyme Regis. There are also plenty of scenic coastal and country walks from the doorstep. With its spectacular sea views and dramatic coastline, this unique property can be enjoyed all year round.
- Max occupancy - 8 people
(Please be aware: Access to the property is via two sets of stairs as shown in the gallery, and may not be suitable for people with mobility issues and young children will need to be supervised.)
- 2, 3, 4 and 7 night bookings accepted: Friday - Friday; Monday - Friday; Friday - Monday; Friday - Sunday
Please note that a minimum of 7 night bookings are required during peak school holiday periods.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 bedroom with king size bed, sea views and en-suite shower room
- 1 bedroom with king size bed, sea views, terrace area and en-suite shower room
- 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds.
- 1 Bathroom with bath and walk in shower
- Open plan living area (Kitchen, Dining area and Lounge)
- Porch with coat and footwear storage
- Private terrace with dining table, BBQ and outside shower
- Wi-Fi and TV
- Underfloor heating
- One parking permit provided for Woodmead car park in the town centre (5-10 min walk away). The car park space is not allocated and cannot be guaranteed.
Cobb Gate Beach House is the perfect holiday home, whether you want to just relax to the sound of waves crashing on the beach or to explore Lyme Bay and the Jurassic Coast.
- Fossil Hunting
- Coastal and Country Walks
- Paddle Boarding
- Boat and Fishing trips